Sardi Me Baal Ka Khayaal kaise Rakhe?
Experts say that the change in weather affects the skin as well as the hair. Complaints of dryness in hair are common at this time. Special care of hair is required at this time. It is necessary to have beautiful and thick hair to add beauty to the moon. But due to lack of proper nutrition in the hair, they start falling prematurely.
If hair is not taken care of properly then hair starts falling. There can be many reasons for hair fall, hair can also fall due to genetic reasons and any type of infection can also be the cause of hair fall. Although some of our hair falls every day, but more than usual hair loss is a symptom of hair problem.
Hair care is a bit difficult during winter. At this time, even a slight negligence can be fatal for some women.
Winter is also known as bad time for women with thick hair. At this time, dandruff, dry or checkered hair, hair loss and double-faced hair are common. Experts say that the change in weather affects the skin as well as the hair. Complaints of dryness in hair are common at this time. Special care of hair is required at this time. Through this article, we are telling you about the problems of hair in winter and ways to avoid them.
How is your scarf?
Hair loss in winter is not only a matter related to their care. It also depends on what you wear on your head to avoid the outbreak of cold. Sometimes wrapping scarves or wearing woolen hats ruffles hair. Wear silk scarves to prevent hair breakage.
Use of heater causes damage
Often people use heaters to get relief from cold. Use of heaters can increase the dryness of your hair. It will be better if you use the heater less. Use extra deep conditioner once a week to reduce dryness in hair. Also, use a hair product that maintains the moisture level in your hair.
Avoid using curling iron
Some women use iron, blow dryers or curling iron to dry hair or make them stylized. The use of curling iron etc. increases the problem of dryness in hair. It should be avoided to dry hair. Also keep in mind that your hair should be completely dry before wearing a scarf.
Tips to prevent hair breakage
– In winter, do not use more shampoo in hair. Excessive use of shampoo increases the dryness of the scalp and causes hair breakage.
– If your hair is tangled, use a wide-tooth comb to fix them. Now apply honey to the hair roots and wrap them with towels for 30 minutes. Now wash them with lukewarm water. Using honey will brighten your hair.
– Use of olive oil in winter makes hair healthy. Massage the hair roots by heating two teaspoons of olive oil. This will keep moisture in the hair roots and make your hair less breakable.
– Keep the hair more and more tied. If you make a knuckle or top knot during winter, your hair will be protected from the effects of cold winds.
– To avoid the problem of dandruff, mix lemon juice and coconut oil and massage it at night. Leave it on all night. In the morning wash your head with Shikakai Shampoo. Dandruff will be relieved.
– Always use branded oil for hair massage. Before buying the oil that you use, check that it contains nutrients that will be beneficial for the hair.
So using the above methods one can take the precautions to prevent the hair loss in winter season and keep the hair healthy.