Swasthya Aur Fit Jeevan Kaise Jiye
Today, there will hardly be anyone whose food is healthy. Most people prefer to eat outside the home. Many people also consume fast food etc. a lot. The result is that people start falling ill. In such a situation, whenever a patient contacts a doctor, the doctor first advises the patient to change his diet plan. That is why today a balanced diet chart (Normal Diet Plan) has become a necessity for people.
A healthy diet chart not only benefits the patient, but all people benefit from it. By following the daily diet table, you can make your family healthy with yourself. So it is very important for you to know what is a healthy diet chart. Let’s know what a balanced diet is, and how your daily diet should be to stay healthy.
Does eating a balanced diet also increase weight?
A person does not gain weight by taking a balanced diet, and the body remains healthy and active. A balanced diet keeps a person’s physical and mental health healthy. A person has to face problems like forgetting with age. Along with a balanced diet, changes should also be made in your daily routine. This increases the ability to fight against diseases.
What is a balanced diet? (What is Normal Diet or Healthy Diet? )
Any substance that is made up of carbohydrate, fat, water and protein, and which can be ingested by the organism to live life, is called food. Food contains many nutrients, which are necessary for the growth and development of the body. Food provides various nutritious ingredients, such as carbs, proteins, fats, minerals-salts, vitamins and water etc. Nutritional content maintains the nutritional level in your body so that you remain healthy. Therefore, it is necessary to eat a balanced diet not only to survive, but also to live a healthy and active life.
A balanced diet is a basic foundation for good health and mental development. After air and water, food is necessary for the body. The digestive juices do their work on consuming food, and the necessary nutrients from the food are absorbed by the body. This only improves your health. The health status of a human being depends on the kind of food a person receives. Therefore, it is important for everyone to follow a balanced diet chart.
The benefits of healthy food (balanced diet) (Benefits Of Normal Diet Or Healthy Diet )
These benefits are mainly given to your body by food: –
- The body gets energy.
- Body fibers are formed.
- There is protection from diseases.
- Physical activities continue smoothly.
Balanced diet chart for men (normal diet chart) ( Normal Diet Chart Or Healthy Diet Chart For Male )
Men should consume these foods as a balanced diet: –
- Eat foods with carbs and protein.
- Get into the habit of eating for about an hour before bed.
- Along with this, habit of exercising and walking should be developed in the morning.
- Waking up in the morning, a glass of milk, which can not be cream. Eat 3-4 almonds with it .
- By taking small amounts of snacks such as juice, fruit, green tea, nuts etc. in the evening, the energy level remains.
- Breakfast can include sprouted grains, seasonal fruits or upma. Carbohydrate rich diet should be taken in breakfast.
- Lunch, roti, vegetables, rice and salad can be taken in lunch. A cup of curd or buttermilk shouldalso be taken with it.
- Eat less and light food at night. Do not take rice for dinner . Only bread, vegetables and salads can be taken.
Balanced diet chart for women (normal diet chart) ( Normal Diet Chart Or Healthy Diet Chart For Felame )
- Nutritional requirements for women differ from men. Women require more iron than men due to menstruation. Therefore, women should consume these foods as a balanced diet: –
- Women should have a protein-rich diet for breakfast.
- Eat sprouted grains of bread or oatmeal.
- Eat seasonal fruits. Milk and nuts can also be taken for breakfast.
- Make a meal of the day with carbs, protein and fat.
- Eat 2 rotis, a bowl of rice, lentils, vegetables, salad and a yogurt in the meal.
- Green tea, juice, fruit or nuts can be taken in the evening.
- Dinner should be lighter than day. 2 Roti, vegetables, salads and bowls of pulse should be taken.
- Drink a glass of milk before sleeping at night.
Balanced diet chart (a full description of Balance Diet Chart) ( Normal Diet Chart Or Balanced Diet Chart Details )
According to the physical structure of each person and the hard work done by him, the need for food varies. The brain works smoothly and the body is not fatigued, so each person needs about 1200 to 1800 calories. Such calories are better transmitted in the body in the form of energy, which is not stored in the body in the form of fat. Therefore, the quantity of food items in the diet chart should be according to the calories:
- Keep three main meals of the day such as breakfast, lunch and dinner of 300 to 350 calories.
- Keep snacks and other things in the remaining 300 calories.
- Eat green tea.
- Do not eat all purpose flour and rice. Whatever food you eat is made from wheat, or brown rice.
- Drink water as soon as you wake up in the morning. Drink about 2 glasses of lukewarm water.
- Eat oats at breakfast, but have oats with preservatives outside. Plain Oates brought into the onion , garlic , cinnamon , nigella Create entering Brukli and salt etc. Consume cornflakes and skim milk occasionally.
Your lifestyle while adopting a healthy diet (Your Lifestyle in Healthy Diet Chart)
While adopting a healthy diet chart, your lifestyle should be like this:
- Practice meditation and yoga daily
- Must have fresh and light hot food
- Eat slowly in a quiet place with a calm, positive and happy mind
- Must eat three to four times
- Do not skip any food and avoid excessive food
- Fast once a week
- Leave 1 / 3rd / 1 / 4th part of the stomach empty, meaning eat a little less than hunger.
- Chew food properly and eat slowly
- Walk 3-5 minutes after meals
- Wake up before or with sunrise means wake up at [5:30 – 6:30 am].
- Brush twice a day
- Remove the tongue daily (clean the tongue)
- Sleep at the right time at night, meaning sleep at [9-10 PM].