Ladkiyon Se Chat Kaise Karein – How to text a girl for the first time :
Do not be boring and predictable
The worst text manipulation is crime that makes you boring and predictable. Your text messages should be fun and interesting. If you can’t mention anything funny or interesting, then you definitely shouldn’t text it at least.
- For example, “Hey :)” or “How is your day going?” She probably gets the types of messages she gets from every man, so you have to do something to stand out.
- Try to touch something more unique, something that gives him an incentive to respond, like “You completely cheated on football last night. I include a rematch.”
Get Personal(How to text a girl for the first time?)
Text messages can sometimes feel a touch impersonal, so do your best to make them in person as much as possible. This can create synergy between the two of you.
- Use her name during a message – Girls get a true thrill by seeing their name during a message, far more intimate about it.
- Alternatively, you will use the particular surname you have named with it; This makes you want to make your sharing K2 an indoor joke.
- Use the words “us” and “we” in your messages – this creates a “me and you against the world” that girls like.
Compliment her. Go for example “Wow, love your hair today, you look gorgeous.” It is very easy – want to congratulate girls, it makes them feel special and appreciated. So if you would appreciate something good in your messages, then go for it.
- Try a classic (yet effective) accolade like “I can’t stop brooding about you in a black and blue dress” or pick something that is more unconventional like “You have a weird kind of humor – But I like it.”
- Make sure that the compliment is true – don’t say anything that doesn’t mean just urging the good side of it. Girls can smell fake from a mile away.
Also Read: How to Trap a Girl?
Be mysterious(How to text a girl for the first time?)
There is nothing wrong with something mysterious happening in your text messages – you want it to be pursuing your desire, not the opposite way, so sometimes try to be a touch obscure or different, just the maximum amount not so that he has doubts.
- If she asks you how your day was, for example, you should not write a long message about every boring detail. Try something like “It was really bizarre. People never do to amaze me.” Hopefully, she will intrigue and press you for more information in her next message.
- Or if she asks what your plans are for the weekend, don’t go ahead (unless you’ve got a really exciting plan). Telling her that maybe you are getting a chance to spend the weekend on just one paper, due to which you are not interested in it. Tell him you want to kill a dragon or something similar – as long as it is interesting, it does not need to be true.
Tease her a little(How to text a girl for the first time?)
Irritation can be a great flirting method – it creates intimacy between you without getting too serious.
- As mentioned earlier, calling your girl a cute nickname (which is only employed by you) can be a great way to make fun of her without being abusive. There are some good examples like “Freckles” or “Little Miss Perfect”.
- Tease her about what she said or the last time you spent time together. For example, if she says she is holding a coke, you will say something like, “Don’t get out your nose, like you did last time.”). This is often an example of call-back humor, which draws attention at a time when the two of you celebrated together, make her think positively about their relationship.
- Just confirm that you do not consider the road to be mean or objectionable, or that your texting relationship will die rapidly.
Be considerate(How to text a girl for the first time?)
Of course, no text-flirting relationship would be complete without an interesting mischievous suggestion to keep things interesting.
- You can go the classic route of asking her what she is wearing, or telling her something like “I loved you, but I think I would love her even more”.
- Another good technique is to require an innocent comment about him and deliberately misinterpret it as something sexual. As an example, if she says something like, “I can’t believe how tall it is!” (Referring to a film or something equally spontaneous) You will reply with an easy “what he has said”.
If you are a little nervous about going the sexting route, you will casually try to mention that you just got out of the shower. You put the ball in her court, if she responds sexually in a flirtatious manner (like “Danger, I’d like to see that”) you’ll know that she is hospitable.