sparm kaunt badhaane ke ghareloo upaay:
Here are some healthy tips to increase sperm count that you can include in your routine.How To Increase Sperm Count: Drink this pulse water to increase sperm count, these 7 foods will also increase tremendouslyThe masculine power of any man depends on his health. Therefore, it is important that appropriate measures are taken to treat any type of body problem on time. Many men also face a lot of problem to increase sperm count, but we are going to tell them here some special foods and tips that they can use very easily.
Lentil lentils contain folic acid, which acts very actively for fertility of men. If you want, you can include this pulse in your lunch or dinner. At the same time, many people also like to drink this water of pulses for sperm motility, for which it can show positive results.
Ashwagandha is an Ayurvedic herb found in mountainous areas. In Ayurveda, adequate discussion on the many benefits of its treatment is also available. At the same time, men who have a problem of low sperm count can increase it easily by consuming ashwagandha.
Read more: 17 Tips for Men to Get Healthy Sperm
Eat zinc foods
Consumption of zinc source foods can also increase sperm count. These foods mainly include foods like beans, oats, sesame, peanut garlic. You can get the benefit of increasing sperm count by including them in your food in different ways. You will find these foods easily at the grocery shop. Oyster is another important item which provides zinc to out body and increases the sperm count Oyster means snail is the best source of zinc. It helps in increasing sperm production ie sperm production. So eat 50 grams of oysters daily.
Banana is a fruit that is eaten by almost all people at some time or the other. You will get it at any fruit shop, because it is cheap and easily available.Banana contains an enzyme called bromelin, which helps to increase men’s libido and regulate sex hormones. Apart from this, it is found in plenty of vitamins C, A and B1, which increases the ability of men to produce sperm in their body. If the banana is consumed regularly to increase the sperm count, then the benefit will be felt on its own. You can also consume bananas daily to get the day’s energy.
Eggs for healthy sperm
Eggs rich in protein and vitamin E help in the production of healthy sperm. Not only this, it also helps in fighting free radicals that increase fertility and increase fertility count as well as how to increase fertility count. So take two eggs dail
Dark Chocolate for Antioxidants
Amino acids are found in dark chocolate. Along with doubling the sperm count, they also help thicken the semen. In addition, dark chocolate contains a lot of antioxidants, which are helpful in removing free radicals that affect men’s fertility. But do not eat too much chocolate, because it can lead to weight gain, due to which the body disrupts the balance of the hormone sex testosterone, which results in less sperm count. One piece of dark chocolate is enough throughout the day. The darker the chocolate, the more beneficial it is to increase the sperm count.
Garlic for sperm motility
If you do not have any problem with the strong aroma of garlic, then start eating it. There are two magical elements in it – the first is allicin, which increases blood flow in the sexual organ of men and protects the sperm from being damaged and the second is selenium – it is a type of antioxidant, which increases the motility of sperm. . Eating two garlic buds per day will be sufficient.
Pumpkin seeds for sex hormones
The omega three fatty acids present in it increase blood circulation in male organisms. Eating one fistful of pumpkin seeds daily increases the secretion and sperm count of sex hormones called testosterone in the body.
Broccoli for active sperm
Lack of vitamin A in the body reduces fertility, because the lack of it causes the sperm to become dull. To avoid this, include broccoli rich in vitamin A in your food. By consuming it, sperm will become active and healthy.
Walnuts for sperm count
Omega-3 fatty acids help increase blood flow in sperm count and male organisms. Walnuts are a great source of omega-three fatty acids. Eating a handful of walnuts daily will increase the number of sperm and their size will also improve.
Ginsheng for testosterone
For years, this miraculous plant is being used to remove the problem of infertility. It increases the level of testosterone in the body and accelerates blood circulation in men’s genitals. So drink ginseng tea or take half a teaspoon of ginsheng powder before going to bed at night.
Spinach for healthy sperm
Folic acid is found in spinach, which is an essential nutrient for sperm. It helps in the production of healthy sperm. Unhealthy sperms thrive when there is a deficiency of folic acid in the body. Due to which sperm have difficulty in reaching the egg.
There are several types of berries, such as blueberries, strawberries, cranberries, and blackberries. Consuming these berries also helps in increasing the sperm. Not only this, if you consume these berries regularly, then it may also show active improvement in sperm motility. You can also drink these as smoothies.
Other home remedies
- Soak four-five almonds in water overnight, grind it in the morning and make a fine paste and put it in a glass of milk and boil milk. Add a spoonful of desi ghee and sugar candy to it.
- Donate one gram of cardamom, one gram mace, 10 grams of sugar candy mixed with five almond paste and drink on an empty stomach in the morning.
- Take half a gram nutmeg powder with water daily.
- Prepare powder by mixing asparagus, ashwagandha and safel musli. Take this mixture with three glasses of milk in the morning and evening.
- Drink equal quantity of onion juice and ginger juice in one spoon of honey. Will be of great benefit.
Keep these things in mind
- Use yoga to increase sperm count. Do Bhastrika Pranayama, Halasana, Suryanamaskar, Sethubanghasana and Dhanurasana daily. This helps in increasing fertility and sperm count.
- Stay away from stress. Always being under stress adversely affects sperm count and their quality.
- Avoid drinking alcohol and cigarettes.
- Do not wear over-tight underwear. Do not sleep at night wearing jeans. Get into the habit of sleeping by wearing loose pajamas.
- Do not work by keeping the laptop on the thigh.
- Do not always keep the mobile in your pants pocket.
- Do not use excessive lubricant. This can cause sperm to die.
- Do not consume soya milk, because they harm sperm.
- A study has shown that men who consume three or more cups of coffee every day have low sperm count and quality. So avoid drinking too much tea or coffee.
- Avoid steam or gold baths. A steam bath once a week is correct, but bathing with warm water above 40 degrees will decrease sperm count.